Alright, I’m going to do my best to sell you something, so strap in.
If you are prepared to commit with other artists to improve your marketing every week for six weeks, this is for you. (Alternatives include: the Freedom Club where you can go at your own pace or Commit which is just me and you.)
Commit Together is group coaching, maximum six artists gathering together on Zoom each week for six weeks with the general format that we’ll each get 15 minutes of one-to-one coaching while everyone else listens in and maybe contributes.
The first week we’ll do values, the next week we’ll work out some markets and approaches and the rest are free-for-alls so you can explore your own direction with my (and our) support.
Here’s what I’m aiming for you to get from it:
- Greater clarity on how to market your art your way
- More happiness about your marketing, it’s almost like you want to do it!
- You might actually sell something while you’re on the course
- Feeling confident about your communications
- Less of the daunting woolliness, more control, clearer direction
- Because you have to report in next week, you actually do it
- Get your marketing questions answered
- Meet people in the same situation, learn from them, get motivated by their wins
- Feel stronger about selling your art
Finding a mutually convenient time for everyone is step one so we have a bit of a vote. Before that it’s like a fairground ride, I need to wait for six people, so there’s a waitlist.
The price? £69 total. I know, it’s a steal. Catch it while you can.
So if you’re ready, here’s where you get on the waitlist and .. we’ll go from there.
Commit Together Wait List
I’ll run Commit Together anytime we have enough people ..
There will be homework. I know. But to talk about stuff we need to do stuff and share the results and it’s kinda the point.
Are you in?
Stay safe, sell art