Thank-you for coming onboard with CWIC, the Continuous Website Improvement Club where I can see loads of artists’ website stats so I can advise you where you’re good and what to do about what’s holding you back. And I do so, twice a year, on zoom.
But first, we have to get set up and that involves giving me access to your Google Analytics and your Google Search Console.
So first off, do you know what I’m on about? Click below to let me know.
(btw, this is by no means a complete guide to setup so you will most likely need to email me, but every time that happens I’ll build this out a little more.)
- I know what you’re talking about, I have admin access to everything and I know how to set that up
- I have admin access to my website but I don’t have Analytics or Search Console installed
- I think I can do this, show me how
- I think I have Analytics at least, but I don’t think I have admin access
- I have no idea what you’re talking about
Click one of these ^^ (or email me firstname.lastname@example.org if you choose one of the last two options)